How to be competitive and save money
We bring results and we do it fast and efficiently. Best of all? Everyone can afford our services.
To determine the price of your Project, we need to determine your needs and goals, the general aspects of the project, and of course what your vision for your website is. We combine that with our website planning process and discuss various options and plans to get the best-fit-to-budget-rate that you will be charged for a project. Web presence can be a significantly more important location than a business's physical address, and should be seen as such if you want to be successful.
At The Web Empire, we analyze the demands of a project on a step by step basis:
All of the above are done under a website evaluation or under a new startup plan, after which we meet together and discuss the options that best fit your needs and budget. We provide you with a solution which will pay back fast, and give you the highest potential for success. It's up to you to decide what solution is right for you. Our price policy offers 2 different options:
- You own the site and pay an one time fee for the development and design. After that, you only have a very small, optional, annual support and maintenance fee.
- Site As a Service. You are licensed to use the site. With a very small amount of money, starting from $150, and for a really low monthly fee, you can have a fully working dynamic platform, with web marketing, branding, SEO, social connections and everything that you dreamed for your website, but just can't afford right now.
Let's say your business is a restaurant that does deliveries. What you are going to need for your website is:
- A CMS based WEB 3.0 design
- Catalog with attractive and vivid pictures of your foods and wines searchable by search engines
- Restaurant presentation and history with impressive graphics and storyboard
- Employees presentation (chef and maybe others, owners)
- A small 1 minute video for driving traffic from youtube and other engines
- Eye-catching graphics theme for the website
- Clear and nice professional images of your food and place
- Few custom graphic designs for special offers
- The ability for someone to make a reservation
- Social marketing for twitter and facebook
- The ability, after training the owner or an employee, to change the catalog, prices, events etc.
- Instructions on how a potential customer will reach the location and google maps directions
- Multilingual enviroment for auto translation in up to 100 languages (don't forget we are in NYC)
Based on our evaluation what fits you best is the simple business plan solution with ecommerce software. With this package you can easily build your own product catalog and update it anytime. You can also print it, mail it, or even use it for clients that want to pre-order and pre-pay before they come to the restaurant (nice idea?). You can also add new content any time, images and generally anything you like.
Let's say now that your content isn't very good - marketing wise- and you need an editor with copywriting services to fix it. In this case we will use an editor to fix your content for 3 hours. Price is 3X$120= $360. You'll receive a discount of course, so let's say $300, and lets add $200 more for few professional images we'll buy for you from stock image sites.
What about the custom graphics? Do you think you'll need e.g., two banners, one for sweets and one for wines? It's no problem and the price is really low: only +$100 for small banners.
You'll also need an application for booking? Excellent choice! Directly connected with your paypal or bank account—it's convenient for you and your clients—installed for only $100.
You also need us to setup your Facebook page and Twitter. No worries, it's free.
Video and photoshooting is included in the price. So, up to this point we have: $2,500 for the plan + $300 for the content editor + $200 for the photos + $100 for banners + $100 for booking system. Total: $3,200. Onto this amount you should also add an—optional—yearly fee for maintenance and support, around $250 - $300, so your website will always be updated and with no security risks for your clients.
What if you want to pay for your website as a service? (SAaS): On the above example the monthly cost could be as low as $220. With an upfront fee starting at $300, and nothing else. Monthly payments include the yearly maintenance of the site and most of the time the managed hosting, back-up, and security services.
The site is licenced to you, meaning you own all the data (clients data, names, emails, your products, your content, etc.), but if you stop paying this fee the website will cease to exist. It's simple. It's a monthly service like your phone bill or your power supply company. It's affordable for everyone, easy to use, and with no risks. You don't have the results you want? You just stop it.
Our company can offer you two different ways of having your own custom made website, and the ability to utilize the internet for your business's benefit. It's up to you to choose which option is better for your brand and your finances. One thing is for sure: no matter what you choose, you are going to have results. This is our target and what we always succeed in.
The above examples don't include domain name registration, hosting and email services. Minimum Period for any SaAS agreement is 6 months. Few projects are not eligible.